Friday 11 May 2012

Her lover

You hold me close, so very tight, I'm caught up in your ecstasy,
yet I still struggle with all my might,
sweet rapture you take me there, seduction so sudden,
I'm powerless now, to you I succumb
my corrupt innocence, you taste my blood upon your lips.

Kneeling in the darkness i pray, forgiveness for what i know is so wrong,
you have consumed my body, lost in my way, all the light i know has gone.

sick with lust my soul divine, as we gather dust, thou not thine
sinking in your rivers of wine, sinking, floating, falling
as it fades, blanks, numbs lost in time, now belonging, rotten inside.

My screams are silent, you have taken over, a love so violent,
can it be. Fear comes from within, my pain is yours
hidden with smiles, secrets creep, reflections in my eyes.

Manipulated by your power you have me in a trance.
This feeling so warm, familiar a thousand times we do this dance.
I want to stop now, please, I need to go,
then you gently touch my arm, reminding me I am home.



No comments:

Post a Comment