Friday 11 May 2012

smoky bacon heroin...Mmmm

What jokes!! Well as usual the good stuff ran out, and the big journey was not possible for a couple more days due to childcare/commitments, sooo off I go on a little mission to see what the local market has to offer. So after numerous phone calls and texts, and a short drive to a car park where 2 black dudes from London are waiting for me, (yes they were there BEFORE me!! ) I've not seen them for a long time and vaguely recall them. The deal is done and I return home. I open my pathetically small shot only to find green, yes green gear that smells and tastes of smoky bacon. I smoked a tiny bit and a few hours later I was in w/d's again so it obviously had a minuscule opiate content. Thankfully I only purchased one, but this didn't fail to remind me why I'm prepared to travel so far to cop, as anything in my area is a total waste of time, energy, effort and money!

I honestly don't really understand why or how any real junky can maintain a habit in this area, but they do! And most will not venture further a field despite knowing it would be well worth it. If I couldn't get to my source on a weekly basis I think id go for methadone or some opiate tablet medication, if I wasn't planning on getting my arse into rehab. I mean really, what is the point of taking drugs and all the bullshit that accompanies it,all the shitty consequences of using if there's no pleasure? No gear?? the quality of heroin over the last 2 years is simply dire I never imagined in my time as an addict that things could be like this,. drug dealers selling, well not drugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment