Thursday 12 April 2012

Another day, another dollar

My addiction has finally dragged me down to the dark depths of despair that only chronic addiction has the power to do, the pain it inflicts upon ones soul is devastating and seemingly endless.
There has to be a away out of this, I tell myself, almost kidding myself, but praying and clinging to the belief there is some hope for this girl stuck in such a hopeless situation.
How did I get here? How the hell did i become so empty? So emotionless? im on autopilot now, Im an empty shell of my former self, drifting aimlessly going through the motions of normality to keep up appearances. Ha! Thats a joke, I appear to be functioning normally, a part of our lil old society, a busy mummy. But if only you could scratch a little beneath the surface of my existence, you would discover it is just that...an existence, not a life. And right now I need money, and a lot of it to check into rehab, ive decided im gonna go for it, I want it so bad, now is the time, now HAS to be the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment